Taste of Africa
SAVE THE DATE!! Saturday, October 13, 2018!!
CameroonFDP is preparing for our 8th Annual Taste of Africa on Saturday, October 13that the Teamster’s Temple in the Lawrenceville of the City of Pittsburgh. The celebration brings together a diverse population from across the neighborhoods of Pittsburgh, locals and internationals alike, to enjoy authentic African food, music, and culture. The event is a one-of-a-kind experience that creates a platform for the Pittsburgh community to create global impact.
Here are some of the things we expect at the 2018 Taste of Africa event:
- VIP reception including special drinks and African street food
- Authentic, incredible Cameroonian cuisine by the women of the Cameroon Community of Pittsburgh
- Drinks and refreshments from local breweries
- Performances, including traditional Cameroonian dances
- Live painting by local artist
- Silent and live auction
- African music and performances
The evening promises to be an unforgettable opportunity to connect with interesting people, experience different cultures, and raise funds to support our global sport for good programs.
We’re seeking sponsors for the event to defray the costs of production and maximize the benefit. Sponsorship is available in the following categories:
Bronze – $500 – supporting sponsor
Silver – $1,000 – Tables sponsor
Gold – $2,5000 – featured VIP sponsor (two available)
Platinum – $5,000 – naming rights to event sponsor (one available)
More information available upon request. Contact Justin Forzano – Justin@cameroonfdp.org